Payments are all handled through our payment processing partner, Stripe.  KLYP and Stripe are not allowed to issue 1099-Misc forms to KLYPISTS, which are normally issued for contractor payments over $600 per year. Instead, a 1099-K will be issued for KLYP earnings over $20,000 and 200 transactions.

If your annual KLYP income is under $20,000 and under 200 transactions, a 1099-K is not necessary and will not be issued. You should still report all your earnings on your taxes.

You can access the details of your KLYP income any time through your Stripe Connect account

payments dashboard

Related Questions