Yes, you should report the income.  While a 1099-K may not be issued, the information legally can be requested and if you have not reported you could be liable for substantially more taxes and penalties.  Using KLYP’s partnership with Hurdlr can help you automate and streamline your income and expense tracking to simplify your tax time.

Related Questions